Vertical Support Supervisor
The Vertical Support Supervisor is a supervisory position on the Support Services team reporting to the Sr. Planning and Support Manager. The primary focus of this position is to lead a team of back office support and client administration and to drive improvements in client administration and overall support of the Brand Standards organization. The Supervisor uses indepth knowledge of the Brand Standards business, Steritech protocols and procedures and specific client brand requirements. The Supervisor will use this knowledge to direct the daytoday activities of their Support Services team in order to facilitate the highest level of quality service for our internal and external clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
● Supervise and direct the daytoday activities of the Support Services team members. Provide performance feedback and coaching to continually improve outcomes and client satisfaction.
● Coordinate with Operations leadership to ensure client parameters and protocols are approved and managed properly in Brand Standards computer systems. Coordinate with Regional and District Managers when implementing new client parameters and protocols to ensure proper notice is provided to the field operations.
● Connect with all clients within the vertical and participate in annual business reviews where required.
● Actively work with Accounts Receivable and the clients to ensure all payments are received for services rendered.
● Handle client concerns at the local level.
● Evaluate and modify standard protocols and procedures as needed to support new business and technology.
● Coordinate training for the Support Services team whenever new technology is introduced.
● Proactively assesses, clarifies, validates customer needs and adds value to customers programs on an ongoing basis.
● Coordinate the implementation of converting existing Brand Standards clients into the newest technology platforms.
● Implement new clients using the client implementation standard operating procedures.
● Manage global changes to client’s contract terms, service delivery or changes in scope. Communicate changes to Regional Managers and to District Managers.
● Manage the hierarchical changes in the computer systems.
● Ensure clientspecific requirements are closely monitored and followed.
● Train support team members on new client setups/programs.
● Coordinate, deliver and maintain cross training within the Vertical Team ensuring all team members can act in place of the others.
● Use outofthebox thinking to solve problems and execute on client’s needs.
● Manage and communicate price increases per contract terms for all clients within the vertical.
● Other duties as assigned
● Provides performance and career development feedback to team of Support Services Coordinators and Admins.
● Responsible for hiring, motivating, developing and retaining the best people in the industry.
● Coordinate and train team on new software
● Implement and OnBoard new clients
● Manage location setup information ensuring contract portfolio is correct
● Manage price increases per contract terms with coordination from SAM team
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or background required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
● Must demonstrate the ability to multitask and to organize work to consistently meet deadlines
● Must exhibit a high degree of accuracy when entering and maintaining data in systems
● Must demonstrate onbrand behavior and superior client service skills both internally and externally
● Must be proficient in the use of all Windows/Microsoft applications, including an advanced level of Excel.
● Must pass preemployment and random drug tests ● Must pass criminal background check
● Must have a minimum of two years of administrative and client support experience.
● Must be located in Charlotte, NC
● Proficiency with Google applications (docs, sheets, calendar, drive, etc.).
● High School Diploma or GED
● Up to 20% travel may be required
● Previous Management and Supervisor Experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other advanced degree
● Minimum two years experience on Steritech Support Services Team PHYSICAL DEMANDS/EQUIPMENT USED Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
● Telephone, personal computer, other general office equipment.
● Walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, siting, driving, seeing, communication (orally & in writing)