Grow with us as you join the Procurement Team as a Sourcing Manager. We are seeking a dynamic, hardworking professional who can work with minimal supervision and thrives in a fast-paced, growing and fluid corporate environment. This role exists to manage and develop procurement technology and related process for the strategic sourcing / procurement organization. Through Strategic Sourcing transformational projects and ongoing management of tools and technology, Strategic Sourcing professionals will be able to strategically source categories of spend, manage supplier relationships and operationally procure goods and services more effectively and efficiently. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sourcing Manager at Rentokil NA, you will be part of our success by driving the procurement technology agenda to increase the breadth, speed and compliance to the procurement agenda
- Responsible for the business solution for procurement technology projects in line including continuous improvement and benchmarking technology solutions
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve eProcurement processes within Strategic Sourcing and stakeholders
- Responsible for ongoing management of procurement tools including master data, supplier content, security, training, communication, Supplier Adoption annual plan execution, enhancements and issue resolution. This team is the liaison with IT and production support for procurement systems issues.
- Engage with Strategic Sourcing, IT and key stakeholders to maximize the business benefits of tools and ensure adoption of procurement technology
- Develop relevant metrics and KPI’s to drive the procurement benefit into the organization and help to manage / optimize supplier relationships
- Talent Management and People Development for direct reports on the Strategic Sourcing Technology Solutions team
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Procurement, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience minimum of 5-15 years’ experience inproject management, systems implementation, business system integration, change management.
- Working experience with at least one eProcurement tool (e.g., Ariba, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to learn client specific processes, terminology, systems and unique requirements by various business groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)
- Ability to analyze information
- Proficient in Excel