The Human Resources Manager will fulfill an all-inclusive generalist support role. This position will provide hands-on partnership in the areas of employee relations, labor relations, training and development, employee engagement, recruiting and staffing, change management, and organizational dynamics. The Human Resources Manager will be instrumental in initiating and driving HR programs that add value to the organization and are aligned with business objectives.
- Provide day-to-day support and counsel to functional locations in the areas of employee relations, talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, policy interpretation, and employee development. Act as first line resource to managers and employees on HR issues and partner with them to implement solutions. Work with managers and their teams to assess needs, and develop and implement appropriate plans to increase employee engagement and drive organizational performance.
- Lead HR program roll-outs for functional locations. Assess effectiveness of HR practices/ actions and recommend enhancements. Look for opportunities to improve programs and provide training that will yield better behavior and results.
- Educate management team on talent management strategies, development opportunities, succession planning, compensation planning, and policies/procedures. Partner with management teams to continually evaluate and develop all employees within the organization (including skill building, career planning, and retention programs).
- Assess training and development needs and develop/implement solutions. Conduct training programs such as supervisory training, staff skills & on-boarding initiatives.
- Ensure compliance and consistency to HR practices, and adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations both as a consultant and oversight to all location reps within the West Market locations assigned.
- Possess the ability to lead and manage multiple projects that will help the HR function continue to evolve.
- Assist others in adapting to change, challenges the status quo
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related Business field is required.
- PHR/SPHR certification or HR related professional credential is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of professional level HR generalist experience is required, including at least three years in a Business Partner capacity supporting multiple functional groups in multiple locations.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain focus and overcomes obstacles to meet goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative, in a client/customer focused environment with a culture that is driven to-wards excellence and results is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate performance based relationships; leverages those relationships to enhance the Rentokil brands.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable State and Federal regulations and general business practices required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to interface with others inside and outside of the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to juggle priorities and manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and provide recommendations to senior level leadership.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills required: MS Word, Excel, and Power-Point. Use of social platforms
- Excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to influencing without direct authority, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highest professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethical conduct required
- Travel Required: 30% with occasional overnight