- Will work under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
- This position will assume the full responsibilities of the warehouse manager when necessary. i.e.: vacations, sick, meetings, etc.
- Main positions pulls inventory to fulfill customer orders.
- Assist in Cycle Count and Year End Inventories
- Cross Train with other job specific departments; Receiving, Stock Handler
- Participate in safety, security and emergency response policies and rograms in order to contribute to the application of effective Health, safety and environmental compliance requirements in the workplace.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain CDL license with airbrake and Hazmat endorsements
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS – frequently.
- Ability to lift over 50 LBS – occasionally.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and order pulling equipment
- Ability to use computer software as it related to warehouse functions.
- Able to drive forklift and Cherry Picker.
- Available for overtime as needed on short notice.
- Team attitude
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision