Operations Administrative Assistant
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius, a Rentokil Company, is part of the world’s largest pest prevention and service provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Operations Administrative Assistants do?
Operations Administration Assistants help with the coordination and management of internal branch functions as well as interface with customers over the phone. This role will be supporting sales professionals, office management and service technicians. In addition, Operations Administrative Assistants will perform general clerical duties as assigned for the benefit of the region.
- Assist with accounts payable vouchers on invoices
- Assist with Customer and Colleague Opinion Surveys
- Participate with accounts receivable and collections, as needed
- Work with customers, managers and sales reps to resolve billing problems
- Assist with payroll
- Assist with the orientation and training support of new hires
- May assist with opening, sorting and distribution of daily mail
- May assist with monthly inventory
- May assist with forecasting and monthly financial close
- Accept special assignments as required
- Observe confidentiality of all documents and verbal communications
- Prepare sales proposals, Log Books, and other customer-generated information
- Use expedited delivery services (FedEx) in a cost efficient manner
- Submit all required paperwork within designated timeframe
- May serve as HR liaison between corporate and branch
- Assist in the maintaining of adequate inventories of all required supplies
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of administrative/office/customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test