Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
What do our Termite Technicians do?
Termite Technicians perform termite treatment services safely and according to company guidelines and standard practices.
- Identify customer’s termite problems and have knowledge of termite behaviors and habits to determine remedial steps
- Communicate to the customer critical conditions that are conducive to termite activity discuss procedures and structural modifications, which may be supplemental to treatment process
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and power hammer drills
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
- Operate and maintain your equipment and vehicle in a state of cleanliness and good working order
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service, experience in termite control a plus
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Be flexible with working hours, Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?