Accounts Receivable Research Specialist
The AR Research Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Collections team research missing or misapplied payments within all assigned districts. The AR Research Analyst will also be responsible for each account that needs additional research, with regards to payment processing as requested. He or she must be a team player who is able to work any shift between 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work independently with daily tasks, and be able to set priorities
- Assist with special requests for both internal and external customers
- Contact customers as needed in an effort to resolve payment issues
- Display critical thinking skills with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Document activity and maintain follow up on all accounts
- Respond to customer AR calls with regards to account inquiries
- Must have knowledge of collections and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to analyze back up documentation provided by customers to come to accurate and timely conclusions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of FDCPA and GLB Privacy Act.
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Must be comfortable working with set goals and KPIs
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must display excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to produce results individually or in a team environment