Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Directors of Program Management do?
The Director of Program Management will be responsible for meeting the key business initiatives of our National Account organization. This is a forward-thinking role that requires a highly analytical and organized individual motivated to optimize operational performance. Key responsibilities include National Account customer retention, building relationships with our strategic partners, developing operational excellence and supporting profitable growth.
- Apply knowledge of strategic planning to proactively anticipate the business needs based on industry trends
- Develop and maintain the analyzation techniques to provide a value based and proactive service to our customers
- Advocate changes in our internal processes to ensure that our sales and operational efforts are maximized while still meeting our profit, growth, and quality objectives
- Facilitate sharing of best practices across the sales organization-inside and outside of National Accounts
- Focus on pro-actively identifying areas for improvement through the identification of process, operations, and customer failure points and develop a remediation approach as needed
- Assist the National Account Sales Team in the strategy, pricing, negotiation and operational support of the new business generation effort
- Collect input from the National Account Sales Team to create and streamline the sales quotation process so that we maximize our sales results
- Identify ways to remove cost and complexity from the National Account process
- Coordinate the processes across multiple departments – Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Operations, Billing, Executive Team, Regional Teams, Global Teams, etc.
- Update and monitor the effectiveness of the customer service training on a regular basis
- Follow our hiring policies and the techniques taught to ensure that all candidates meet Rentokil North America requirements
- Ensure that all colleagues receive the appropriate training and coaching to encourage the long term development of our National Account support team to build capacity
- Motivate work through the development of key sales and customer service metrics
- Build relationships with the Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, District Managers, Regional Directors, and Marketing colleagues to achieve our mission
- Serve as the main contact for all National Account Sales reporting
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Services background preferred
- 5+ years field operations experience
- Able to think outside the box and be an instrument of change
- Adapt skills to a wide variety of changing analytical situations
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize high work volume and pressing time requirements
- Ability to function effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Strong data modelling, analytical, quantitative, data mining, computer skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with a CRM System.
- Travel within Rentokil NA markets if needed (minimal)
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?