The Sales Director is responsible for leading the overall sales strategy within the assigned Market. The ability to lead people & think strategically will be key success factors for this role. From a strategic perspective, you will be charged with successfully developing & executing a sales strategy aligned around business objectives relating to growth, revenue & profit. From a leadership perspective, you will lead & develop a high performing sales team to ensure we are bringing new sales capabilities to market. A solid understanding around conceptual selling and the sale of services is critical to the success of this role!
- Function as a key executive decision-maker within the Market & Sales leadership teams, collaborating with functional partners in Finance, Marketing, Account Management and Operations to make key account decisions and deliver strategic and overarching company objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current sales strategy and recommend improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Identify, evaluate, create, and refine the customer pipeline.
- Achievement of sales and profitability targets.
- Monitor all sales force activity to ensure activity is consistent with a world-class organization.
- Manage forecasted revenue streams on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis.
- Prepare and present quarterly evaluations of productivity for the sales organization.
- Responsible for developing, training, coaching and managing the sales team.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, presentation, management and organizational skills.
- 10+ years managing a sales team with proven ability to directly manage, develop and drive performance
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships within the Pest Control, Foodservice, Business Solutions, or Professional Services environment.
- Strong business acumen managing to bottom-line profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales for a national account focused organization
- 10+ years of experience in evaluating, designing & executing a sales strategy within the Pest Control, Foodservice, Business Solutions, or Professional Services environment.
- Bachelor's Degree