Sr. Manager of Strategic Accounts
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What does our Sr. Manager of Strategic Accounts do?
The Senior Manager of Strategic Accounts is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for assigned colleagues. They staff and direct a national strategic sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth. They also establish sales plans and strategies to retain and expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for Strategic Account Managers (SAM) of Rentokil North America.
- Follow our hiring policies and the techniques taught to ensure that all candidates meet Rentokil North America requirements
- Ensure that all colleagues receive the appropriate training and coaching to encourage the long term development of our Strategic Accounts team to build capacity
- Monitor and manage the target account management process by initiating and coordinating the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Lead productive weekly sales meetings and sales training focused on skill development and improving performance
- Ensure all Sales Representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, debriefs and proposals
- Conduct field rides with Sales Representatives to coach, develop and improve sales skills
- Develop and support Sales Representatives Quarterly Sales Action Plans and redirect activities to ensure performance
- Monitor and manage progress of assigned accounts and top target lists to ensure prospects are being worked
- Develop business plans and sales strategies that ensures attainment of company sales targets and profitability
- Work with the marketing department to develop sales campaigns to position our company and increase penetration into all target accounts and segments
- Monitor and control administrative functions and expenses to meet budget guidelines
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Entomology or a related science background preferred
- Candidates with a strong sales management background and pest management industry experience will be considered
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the industry or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in large account management and managing a remote sales team
- Minimum of 1 years of experience utilizing Miller Heiman sales process
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess exemplary project management skills
- Able to function effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Able to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Potentially travel up to three days per week with overnight stays
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?