Director of Service Innovation
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What does out Director of Service Innovation do?
The Director of Service Innovation is responsible for the oversight of new technical innovations and service launches within Rentokil North America. This individuals will help grow the profitability of our pest control businesses by facilitating the development, commercialization and roll out of new technical capabilities across our footprint and play a leading role in integrating new technical programs which may require changes to business models or front line services. This innovation will ensure competitive differentiation within our industry.
- Identify innovation opportunities by working closely with the Technical Team to explore new technologies and service opportunities
- Engage with the Technical Department and manufactures to conduct trials and develop service protocols for new innovations
- Ensure the technical capability for new offerings is in place and that our operational groups understand and can execute the steps required for a successful launch
- Coordinate training as required, to grow revenues and increase profitability, for innovation launches
- Work with the Marketing Department to develop materials needed to successfully introduce new offerings to our sales groups
- Coordinate training with Sales managers and Sales personnel to ensure proper training on new innovations and service offerings
- Identify pilot regions for product/innovation launches and actively participate to ensure a successful campaign
- Work closely with sales teams to develop service offerings and competitive price offerings
- Identify and resolve regulatory and other legal issues needed prior to the launch of new innovations including the development of new forms or policies within Rentokil NA.
- Work with procurement to ensure we receive competitive pricing on products and equipment when applicable
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Entomology or a related science background preferred
- Candidates with a strong project management background and pest management industry experience will be considered
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the industry or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in implementing pest related field trials
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess exemplary project management skills
- Able to function effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Able to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Potentially travel up to three days per week with overnight stays
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?