Technical Education Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What does a Technician Education Manager do?
A Technician Education Manager is responsible for developing technical education and training content for Pest Specialists and other front-line colleagues in North America, Mexico and Central America. They also manage and deliver training associated with our Rentokil University New Hire and Continuing Education programs.
- Develop and maintain education and training materials for new hire training, continuing education, and new service offerings
- Provide support and assistance to newly acquired colleagues as they transition into Rentokil University training programs
- Oversee translation and provide training support of existing educational materials to build training programs in Spanish and Canadian French
- Manage, develop and maintain New Hire, Continuing Education and Certified Field Trainer (CFT) programs in Rentokil University
- Develop educational materials / deliver training sessions to colleagues outside of Pest, such as those in National Accounts, Sales and Customer service
- Provide Marketing support for company collateral, websites, social media and press releases
- Create internal and external communication pieces in response to current events such as new insects, disease outbreaks, etc.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- A minimum of 3 years employed specifically in a training capacity or in learning and development, pest management industry experience preferred
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Well organized with good communication skills
- Travel within Rentokil NA markets if needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?