National Accounts Program Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world’s largest pest prevention and service provider and the third largest in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our National Accounts Program Managers do?
National Account Program Managers partner with other positions within the Program Management organization (Associates, Implementation Managers, and Supervisors) to ensure all administrative and operational tasks associated with assigned accounts are completed in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Maintain, prepare and update processes
- Complete reports and analysis as requested by Strategic Account Manager, Manager of National Accounts Program Management, and others
- Foster a professional and positive working relationship with assigned National Account customers and internal colleagues
- Ensure administrative and operational tasks associated with all new and/or existing National Accounts are completed in accordance with contractual obligations to ensure retention of customers through world class customer service
- Communicate regarding assigned accounts to (Rentokil/Steritech/Ambius) field and our subcontractors
- Manage field and subcontractors performance
- Escalate customers issues to appropriate level within the company as needed
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- College degree and/or similar work experience
- 3 years of administrative, customer service or operational roles preferred
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must have and express a sense of urgency when dealing with client and partner concerns.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Able to work 40+ hours per week including Saturday’s as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?