The candidate for this position will be responsible for providing technical expertise for the Steritech OnBrand 360 Platform in the areas of operational sales support, customer engagement and overall client project delivery. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, have a strong technical background and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines. This individual will work directly with a team of Account Managers, Sales Managers, and IT Business Partners to deliver successful sales presentations/demonstrations and client implementations.
- Work closely with potential customers to translate business needs into benchmark technical solutions through the use of the Sterietch OnBrand 360 (OB360) Platform
- Serve as the OB360 Subject Matter Expert (SME) - understand how it works, where information comes from (and why), all internal system dependencies (scheduling software etc.), and the supporting business processes
- Understand product roadmap, additional Steritech solutions/offerings and the market to accurately address prospective customer needs and objectives
- Work with the IT development team to help identify solutions for client concerns that meet their needs and deliver the best overall solution for BSB with respects to technology, support, and profit.
- Provide technical demonstrations of the OB360 Tool
- Help map custom client requests to benchmark processes
- Provide technical support for any migrations and upgrades
- Build and manage a pipeline by following up on leads, engaging with prospects, understanding their technical requirements, and working to successfully define their project
- Work with the BD and SAM teams to ensure a smooth transition
- Collaborate with customer support and engineering teams to improve the customer's experience
- A degree in computer science, engineering, related majors, or related work experience
- 3-5 years as a successful sales executive, sales engineer, or technical consultant OR 3-5 years providing IT system administration and support in a senior role
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to become deeply knowledgeable of Steritech’s OB360 Platform, overall service offerings and the infrastructure needs of the various Client groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms to both internal and external customers
- Ability to understand and plainly assess a customer’s requirements/needs
- Deep passion for ensuring customers have a positive experience throughout the process