Outside Sales/ Service Consultant
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and win the sale? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
For over 80 years Target Specialty Products has been and continues to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services, and education. We serve the Pest Management and Turf & Ornamental markets from 42 locations across the United States and Canada in both the private and public sector for Aquatics, Forestry and Vector Control, Golf Course and Turfgrass Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Nursery, Structural Pest Management and Vegetation Management.
What do our Sales/Service Consultants do?
Motivated self-starter who can work independently with a focus on results in achieving company business goals. Plan, organize, and sell the company’s product line within assigned sales geography to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives while developing and enhancing client relationships within the Professional Pest Management market.
- Actively manage assigned internal and external accounts, developing and maintaining solid client relationships
- Grow Residex customer base by calling on new Pest Management Professionals within the territory. Make regular cold calls for appointments, make on site visits and develop relationships.
- Identify customer concerns and introduce them to Residex Business Solutions/Resources and Get Started Programs to solidify relationships and build value.
- Provide technical support, including product information and “in the field” diagnosis in response to client inquiries.
- Communicate company promotions, programs, and pricing within assigned geography.
- Collaborate with finance/credit department as needed to insure client account balances fall within company credit guidelines.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record