Lawn and Ornamental Technician
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Ehrlich?
Ehrlich is a part of the Rentokil team, which is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our Lawn and Ornamental Technicians do? Our Technicians diagnose insect and diseases deficiencies and prescribe solutions for turf and ornamental shrubs. They also provide pest control treatments to help maintain pest free properties.
- Responsible for the daily operation of lawn and ornamental care as provided in training to ensure the most efficient lawn and ornamental care service for our customers
- Communicate with customers as needed to ensure satisfaction
- Follow the daily route as scheduled and insure timely arrival at each location
- Apply appropriate products, follow safety procedures and label instructions
- Maintain a professional image/appearance throughout the day
- Fill out service related paper work at the end of each service
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year experience in lawn and ornamental care preferred
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?