Regional Sales Reconciler
JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary purpose of this role is to support all sales functions. Work with sales representatives to maintain accurate customer records, perform various Sales administrative duties and general clerical duties as assigned. Follow existing company guidelines when entering services in a timely accurate manor. The role of the Regional Sales Reconciler is to work closely with our Sales Representatives so they can focus on driving new sales revenue.
IV. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
A. Read, write and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
B. Understands and can work with Excel, IRIS, EIS, Pest Pac, Word, Power Point.
C. Clearly hear, understand and speak English.
D. Sitting for sustained periods of time. We can provide a Versa desk that will alllow standing and working.
E. Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
F. High level of organization skills.
G. Work well under pressure.
H. Prioritize work without direct supervision
I. Communicates and conveys a favorable image of the organization.
Disclaimer Statement: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.
II. PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Listening- Extracts information from conversations.
2. Oral Communications- Effective in overcoming objections using skillful persuasion.
B. Interpersonal/Sales Traits
1. Empathy- Acts with consideration of the feelings and thoughts of prospects,
Customers and other colleagues.
2. Tenacity- Stays with a sales plan until the objectives are achieved
or is no longer reasonably obtainable.
3. Persuasiveness- Gains agreement and acceptance of ideas, plans, activities and recommendations.
4. Impact- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, and shows off an air of confidence.
5. Enthusiasm- Displays genuine interest, excitement and eagerness toward career, company and prospects.
6. Behavioral Flexibility- Modifies behavior to reach a goal. Demonstrates versatility.
7. Adaptability- Effective in dealing with various situations and with various personality styles.
8. Resilience- Handles disappointment and rejection professionally while staying effective.
9. Initiative- Is a self-starter. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
C. Job Fit
1. Self-Reliance- Cope well in competitive sales situations with little supervision.
2. Character- Operates within the character of our company (Values, Mission Statement and Business Philosophy).
3. Enthusiasm- Motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic and committed to the sales function).
4. Professionalism- Competent and consistent Sales Representative; good at the job and knows why.
D. Compatible with Rentokil Culture and Values
1. Integrity- Maintain social, ethical and organizational norms of Rentokil.
2. Work Ethic- Consistently makes the kind of effort necessary to accomplish sales goals.