Bed Bug Heat Specialist
Summary of Job
Travel to current customer accounts. Be able to learn, become proficient and perform visual bed bug inspections and treatments when necessary.
Possess a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company criteria.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to travel throughout the regional territory
- Help assess bed bug problems and need for treatment
- Read, write legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders.
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment.
- Visually inspect for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools.
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, elevated temperatures, damp and/or dusty locations.