Plant Care Specialist- Ambius Canada
Are you passionate about Team work? Love to enhance business environments? Enjoy working independently? Keen to advance in the Ambius Career Advantage program? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Our Plant Specialists provide a professional, premium plant care service to our customers
What do our Plant Specialists do?
- Offers a high level of customer satisfaction
- Displays horticultural competence
- Continuously seeks to elevate the level of customer engagement and relationships through regular customer interaction
- Provides a premium quality of service to our customers
- Contributes positively to the team as a whole
- Encourages business growth by securing leads
What are the daily Responsibilities?
- To visit customer sites on a regular basis as established by route plan
- To service all required plants on the specified day
- Ensure replacement orders are placed according to branch guidelines and take ownership of the replacement until it’s delivery to the specified account. Personally deliver 12” material and smaller.
- Communicate with the customer contact on a regular basis. Inform and update the customer on any issues such as status of on-site plants, replacements, plant variety recommendations, scheduling changes and new products and services.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the customer site is clean and orderly throughout visit, no water, waste or debris left behind
- Keep route schedule organized for maximum productivity
- Obtain customer signature on Service Delivery ticket after each account visit
- Communicate with Service Manager regularly to inform them of any issues or needs
What are the additional skills required?
- Strong customer service skills
- Outgoing and pleasing personality
- Providing premium service
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work within teams and help support a positive team environment
- Energetic, hard-working with the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
What do you need?
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read & write
- Experience in a customer focused environment preferred
- Working knowledge of horticulture is beneficial but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass any background checks as required by customer
What we provide?
- Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and, Employee Assistance program.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and Personal time
- Company Vehicle and cell phone
- In house online Ambius training
Ambius is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women; aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Ambius is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.