General Labor Technician
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Presto-X is a part of the Rentokil team, which is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our General Labor Technicians do?
General Labor Technicians will work together with a team to perform bed bug treatment and elimination services.
- Help set up and break down heat treatments
- Be able to work as part of a team under immediate supervision
- Must be able to travel throughout the regional territory
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?