Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius, a company of Rentokil, is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
What do our Operations Managers do?
Operations Managers are responsible for training, leading and developing a team of Plant Care Specialists. They are responsible for helping to achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to our clients.
- Manage daily operations of plant care specialists with the goal of providing superior customer service to Ambius clients
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service and client care
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Daily travel throughout territory visiting with clients, assisting plant specialists, and partner closely with the sales team on business development
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- 3-5 years in a management role with emphasis in customer service
- Success in training, mentoring and coaching service professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?