Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is the premier creator of ambience for businesses. Our services include live and artificial plant displays, complete office plant services, ambient scenting, commercial holiday decorations and green wall system displays. From the design concept to installation and ongoing maintenance, we are passionate about providing world-class experiences for any size business. Each project is distinctive in style to reflect your business’ specific needs and brand.
What do our Plant Technicians do?
- Travel to customer sites providing World Class service to Ambius clients.
- Utilize a variety of plant care tools (hoses, sprayers, etc.) to provide individual care to a host of plant species.
- Carry plant care materials, occasional lifting and climbing of ladders to reach plants.
- Water, prune, change out and clean plants as needed.
- Assist customers with plant recommendations.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service experience (Horticulture or Greenhouse experience preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and enjoy hands-on work
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid Driver’s License/Clean Driving Record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?