Summary of Job
Travel to proposed and current customer accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to travel throughout the state
- Help assess pest problems and need for treatment
- Read, write legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders.
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment.
- Visually inspect for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools.
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating and reselling the value of our service is critical. You will be responsible for building and maintaining good customer relations and fostering long-term relationships with our customers. Good relations include dealing with our customers in a courteous manner at all times, leaving their premises and furnishings as clean as when you found them. You will actively participate in group meetings to develop new and better ways to meet and exceed our customers’ needs. This includes teamwork and communicating customer requirements to the group for future service consideration.
- Maintain your vehicle and equipment in a state of cleanliness and good working order for your own comfort and safety, as well as providing an appropriate appearance for our customers.
- Responsible for timely and proper completion of the customers’ reports
- Responsible for attaining level of productivity based on level of training, experience, and type of accounts serviced.
- Willing to learn and/or keep up to date on the Enterprise Information System (EIS) which includes current or future use of hand-held computers for recording customer information and status.
**2500 Sign On Bonus will be offered if hired by April 30th!!!**