Target Specialty Products, a Rentokil Company, is seeking a Warehouse Associate. Target Specialty Products is proud to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. We serve the entire United States from 42 conveniently located branch locations in the U.S. and Canada and provide products and services throughout multiple industries, in both the private and public sector.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team with a great benefits package.
- Perform daily branch operations, including (but not limited to) local deliveries, inventory management, customer service, order entry, end-of-day completion, stock transfer and vendor shipping and receiving, debit memos, compliance, marketing database maintenance, merchandising and other general duties, under the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Maintain facility, including (but not limited to) vehicle/equipment maintenance and logs, supply stocking levels, cleanliness, organization of the branch and yard, and suggest cost-saving strategies.
- Update personal job knowledge and skill set by participating in ongoing educational opportunities.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management which may include driving a company vehicle.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the Warehouse as required, preparing merchandise for loading/unloading trucks and containers.
- Responsible for Warehouse Maintenance and cleanliness ensuring Health and Safety processes and procedures are met.
- Responsible for the effective distribution of Target products.
- Examining material and taking inventory.
- Inventory control.
- Review Orders and organize trucks and routs.
- 2 Years of warehouse or Customer Service work required
- Completion of high school or equivalent preferred
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment (overhead crane, forklift, etc.)
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs loading and unloading products
- Good Computer Skills