Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Western Exterminators?
Western Exterminators, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
District Managers are responsible for overall guidance of the district and are key for implementing change. As part of this responsibility, the District Managers are counted upon to provide a realistic view of those areas that impact how customers are served and coworkers are developed. They must be motivational and progressive with actions and commitments and responsible for understanding and appreciating organizational and district policies and expectations.
- Develop the management team to achieve growth, productivity and profitability goals of the District as well as deliver legendary customer experiences
- Interview job applicants and select top candidates as well as monitor staffing needs
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the operations and service management team to ensure smooth flow of operations within the district
- Drive the implementation of company programs and initiatives by motivating and supporting the management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives
- Review environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the operations and service management team to take action and achieve operational goals
- Play a supporting and auditing role with operations, sales and office leadership positions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- At least five to seven years District Manager or equivalent level position
- Strong attention to detail with background in management, sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Successful background managing in pest control industry a plus
- Available to travel as well as participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?