Target Warehouse Associate
Who are we?
Target Specialty Products is proud to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. We serve the entire United States from 42 conveniently located branch locations in the U.S. and Canada and provide products and services throughout multiple industries, in both the private and public sector.
What do our Warehouse Associates do?
Warehouse Associates are responsible for daily operations in the Target distribution center by helping maintain the warehouse, assisting with loading and unloading merchandise trucks, and making customer deliveries. This role is directly involved in all phases of the warehouse operations including customer service, inventory management, customer interaction and warehouse operations.
- Perform warehouse operations including local deliveries, inventory management, order entry, and vendor shipping/receiving
- Count, compare, check and inspect quantities of materials and products for distribution to customers
- Complete one or more warehouse functions within the guidelines of the facility (pick, pack, wrap, load and possibly assist with delivering orders for our customers)
- Take inventory; document and invoice orders and product movement
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of warehouse or customer service experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment (forklift and overhead crane)
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs loading and unloading products
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations