Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Batzner?
Batzner, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our Administrative Managers do?
The Administrative Manager will assist with general accounting and administrative duties as well as fulfilling managerial responsibilities. This position will play a vital role in internal and external customer satisfaction and assisting the organization in accomplishing our goals. This is a hands-on management position that will coordinate the workflow within the administrative and accounting teams to ensure tasks are completed timely in a fast paced, high volume office environment.
- Oversee cash transactions to include duties such as deposits, bank deposit reconciliations, corporate reporting
- Complete commission/bonus reports and payroll on time and accurately
- Review invoices and general ledger coding prior to processing
- Monitor A/R and collection efforts to ensure acceptable levels, performs customer account adjustments and issuing credit memos or credit card reversals
- Assist with new hire onboarding and coordination of office training meetings
- Support office maintenance through coordination of vendors such as security, postal machine, copier, cleaning company, supply ordering, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring team performance to achieve goals of timeliness, quality and customer service
- Work closely with customer support center and service teams to support business goals
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related preferred
- At least 2 years of accounting/office experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
- Leadership experience to include staffing, corrective action and termination, training, work direction, coaching and appraising performance
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles
- Communicate effectively both in writing and orally
- Strong commitment to outstanding customer service
- Experience with office functions
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?