What do our Installers do?
Drivers transport multiple plants and products from distribution centers to customer locations. They perform inspections before and after each trip and unload products from the company truck to customer facilities. Drivers follow appropriate safety procedures to transport cargo. This role is directly involved in all phases of customer delivery and customer interaction.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick/personal days
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience driving and maintaining delivery trucks and routes
- Must pass pre-employment background screen, motor vehicle report and drug test
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs loading and unloading products
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations