Customer Support Manager
SOLitude Lake Management is dedicated to making water a more healthy and beautiful part of our environment and our world. In that pursuit we offer comprehensive lake and pond management strategies, integrated fisheries management, GPS lake mapping and bathymetric studies, water quality testing and monitoring, and a wide range of additional services designed to restore and preserve ecological balance in the aquatic resources we manage nationwide.
Job Description Summary
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Customer Support organization. Reviewing and assessing the current organizations process seeking ways to enhance the overall customer experience.
· Drive process improvements focused at improving our customers overall experience
· Build/Manage a customer support organization that is solution oriented and customer centric
· Develop and implement reports as they relate to customer satisfaction
o Analyze reports to determine process improvements
· Mentor, motivate and provide guidance to the regional administrators
· Working closing with the marketing team develop and drive a customer retention program
· Take ownership of customer issues ensuring there is a quick resolution
· Foster a good working relationship with the leaders within the organization
· Design a training program for existing and new hires on all policy and procedures within the organization
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred or 7+ Customer Support Management related experience.
Experience, Skill and Knowledge
In depth knowledge of customer service principles and practice
Strong attention to detail.
Complex Problem-Solving Skill
Proven track record in process improvement
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills. Must have Excellent Team Spirit, with great work ethic. Positive and competitive attitude.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The work requires physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
SOLitude is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.