Finance Business Partner
Purpose of Position
The Finance Business Partner will provide financial planning, analysis, and decision making support for Home Office overhead functions. The Financial Business Partner should possess a solid business acumen, capable of analyzing a variety of business situations, often times with limited initial information being provided. The Finance Business Partner is highly self-directed. The Finance Business Partner must be capable of receiving strategic guidance, and then developing and implementing the steps necessary for effective implementation/execution. The Finance Business Partner is a leader, decision maker, influencer, and the commercial voice within the Home Office Functions.
Primary or Key Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the bottoms-up AOP (Annual Operating Plan), bridge it to the top-down guidance and the prior year delivery. This includes full P&L, DSO, Capital Expenditure planning, and Headcount planning.
- Prepare monthly and FY P&L forecasting.
- Deliver monthly MPR (Management Performance Review) reporting package with deep and meaningful analysis of the results.
- Ad hoc analysis. As the business changes and grows, the Finance Business Partner will be required to financially evaluate new initiatives.
- Combine operational data and financial data into meaningful analysis to drive the business results.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to the Market / Functional leadership teams to improve business results and add value to the organization.
- Prepare acquisition business cases, perform due diligence procedures on acquisition candidates, integrate acquired companies, and track performance against the business case.