- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their truck before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Arrive at clients' on time.
- Take rest periods during trip.
- Transport hazardous materials.
- Take special precautions while driving.
- Find and keep clients.
- Maintain log of trips.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed