Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels, universities, and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior landscapes, plant displays, living green walls, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses. Ambius Project Development focuses on the design and execution of unique one of a kind large projects that require specialized expertise outside of the day to day Ambius core business.
What do our Ambius Warehouse Managers do?
Warehouse Managers organize and manage shipping, receiving, storage and distribution of all items and products located and distributed to customers. They maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse team and provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Manage loading and delivery of all products, ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection and ensure reports accurately reflect products shipped to customer
- Manage financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Partner with plant technicians and the sales team for order processing and order accuracy
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus bonus plan
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Three to five years in a management role with emphasis in customer service
- Success in training, mentoring and coaching service professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record