Inside Sales Manager
Are you passionate about sales? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Inside Sales Managers do?
Inside Sales Managers are responsible for the development and performance of a team of assigned Residential Inside Sales Specialists. They staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values. In addition, they establish sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Develop winning objectives for the call centers day-to-day activities
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel
- Meet and exceed baseline sales targets for self and assigned team
- Effectively coach to work towards achieving company closing rate or better and convert jobs at company assigned conversion rate or better into one of our tier residential offerings
- Work closely with QA Manager to improve QA Scores: identify improvement opportunities and compliance in executing the company’s designed Inside Sales methodology
- Effectively manage sales follow up activities making sure Residential Specialist are following up on all Proposed/Proposed and Sold/Proposed within 24-48 hours.
- Assist in conducting productive bi-monthly Sales Meetings and Sales Training Meetings focused on skill development and improving performance
- Assist Inside Residential Specialist in difficult calls, including, but not limited to, cancellations, billing inquiries, complaints and emergencies
- Support Inside Residential Specialist with Quarterly Sales Action Plans and redirect activities to ensure improved performance
- Assist National Director Inside Sales – Residential in launching new Residential offerings and making sure Inside Residential Specialist are up to speed with certifications for right to sell products or services
- Ensure assigned team communicates necessary preparation details to customers and document the job essentials in company operating system ensure successful installations and relationships occur with field technicians.
- Proactively identify and initiate outbound campaigns to create new lines of revenue.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Technology package
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- Preferably 3-5 years demonstrated leadership on building sales teams
- Must be sales minded with a proven history leading and motivating sales teams with a focus on outbound calling
- Enthusiastic, sales oriented
- Ability to travel needed
- Able to lead a team of 12-20 agents to exceed sales goals
- Understand sales data and able to compile reporting as needed
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?