Vertical Support Supervisor
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Steritech?
Steritech is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, retail, food service, and hospitality. We help our clients give the best, safest, and healthiest possible service to THEIR customers.
What do our Vertical Support Supervisors do?
The Vertical Support Supervisors (VSS) lead a team of client support administrators and ensures client data administration is accurate and accessible to internal and external clients.
- Hire, train/cross-train, and motivate Client Support Administrator team. Provide performance feedback and coaching to continually develop team members, improve outcomes, and increase client satisfaction
- Ensure all new client data, locations, pricing, contract, and billing information is accurate in the systems
- Coordinate implementation of conversion to new technology.
- Maintain hierarchy of parameters in the systems. Communicate with Regional and District Managers when implementing new parameters and protocols
- Connect with all clients within the vertical and participate in annual business reviews where required
- Actively work with Accounts Receivable and the clients to ensure all payments are received for services rendered
- Proactively assess, clarify, validate customer needs and add value to customers’ programs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure client-specific requirements are closely monitored and followed
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Minimum of two years of client support experience; management experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and to organize work to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Superior customer services skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?