Regional Bird Sales Specialists
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Regional Bird Sales Specialists do?
Regional Bird Sales Specialists (RBS) sell our Bird Management Services and products to all qualified commercial prospects professionally, profitably and ethically. Sales production will come from the opening of new accounts and selling additional services/products to existing customers by executing the company’s designed sales process.
- Meet or exceed minimum sales activity requirements. Contact prospects over the telephone or in person and sets appointments
- Develop self-generated bird control sales in an assigned geographic area, working independently in areas where there is little or no sales coverage by a branch office
- Assist local Sales Representatives and other Branch colleagues in selling bird control sales
- Steward accounts assigned by Divisional Manager or Director of Sales for Division
- Provide technical assistance and on site supervision, as necessary, as well as Quality Assurance Inspections (QAI’s) and other in-service related functions
- Make effective use of sales tools and product samples
- Communicate necessary details of accounts sold to operation and office staff to ensure successful installations and relationships
- Ensure thoroughness and accuracy of new customer information paperwork
- Complete detailed surveys, carry out physical inspections and complete a detailed report of work that is required to ensure customer expectations and requirements are met
- Attend new account installations to ensure proper hand-off of customer requirements to operations. Activities include introducing main contacts to Technician or operations leadership, detailing placement of devices and communicating all conditions of sale to Technician and management
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather
- Travel required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package and car allowance
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?