Bird Services Operations Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Operations Managers do?
Operations Managers build our bird control service capabilities and drive profitable growth within our Brands throughout NA. They train and manage a team of installers to provide quality state of the art bird installations to our internal and external customers. They also assist Regional Bird Sales Specialist (RBS) and branch offices on bird inspections and site surveys and assist in identifying bird sales opportunities. Operations Managers travel to support our branch offices to ensure that jobs are getting done promptly, efficiently and profitable.
- Schedule and coordinate all bird services with customers and branch offices
- Provide installations as foreman on jobs and training at the branch level to increase our service capabilities in the regions
- Order necessary materials, obtain necessary permits, tools and lift equipment to perform bird installations
- Schedule necessary mobilization and demobilization such as vehicles, hotel rooms and airfare as necessary
- Track and monitor products, materials, expenses, labor to assure a quality installation at the most profitable level
- Assist on bird inspections and generate new sales in conjunction with service responsibilities
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company provided technology package and paid travel expenses
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of management in a service related field
- Pest control, bird or wildlife experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must have proper safety training for proper use of ladders
- Complete OSHA training for fall protection.
- Must be Lift Certified and have Hilti certification for use of powder activated fastening device
- Be willing to travel one to two weeks at a time
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?