Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned Region. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values. Establishes sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for Sales Representatives of Rentokil North America.
I. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A. Human Resources – Recruit and hire top performing sales talent.
B. Training and Development
C. Target Prospecting Management – Monitor and manage the target account management process.
D. Territory Management Systems – Monitor and manage Sales Advantage (Rentokil’s Contact Management platform) procedures to ensure proper utilization.
E. Administrative Functions – Control administrative functions within department to assure timeliness and the accuracy of reports new orders, administrative requirements can not interfere with field coaching requirements.
II. PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A. Deliver Results-Ensure that we achieve Rentokil NAPC New Business projections, goals and objectives and the discipline, organization and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
B. Act Commercially-Have the ability to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer focused decisions. Analyze problems thoroughly and make good and timely decisions.
C. Manage Yourself-Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands. Display courage when required to make tough decisions.
D. Coach and Develop-encourage the long term development of our Sales Representatives to build capacity. Provide structure and consistent fair feedback.
E. Work with Others-Build relationships with the Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, District Managers, Regional Managers, and Marketing colleagues to achieve our mission.
F. Display Leadership-Inspire others to achieve the company objectives and hold them accountable for high standards of performance. Make our sales team effective and hold individuals to account.
III. TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Rentokil Orientation Program
2. Rentokil Sales Training Program
3. Successfully completes the Purdue University Short Course on Pest Control.
4. Strategic Selling Seminar
5. NAPC leadership training through NAPC University.
IV. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Read, write and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
2. Experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
3. Strong understanding of customer/market dynamics and requirements.
4. Willingness to travel and work on a national team of professionals.
5. Strong leadership abilities to drive the sales team to meet company objects.
6. Tolerate sitting and driving a motor vehicle for extended hours each day.
Disclaimer Statement: This job description is not intended, nor should it be constructed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.