Residential Sales Specialist
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Presto-X, a brand of Ehrlich, Ehrlich is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services
What do our Residential Sales Specialists do?
Residential Sales Specialists will join a results-oriented environment where they will proceed through a comprehensive training program to learn and understand our pest management services and products. They call on new residential customers and respond to residential prospects that require an inspection. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Contact existing customers in person and over the phone to set appointments and sell service upgrades, new products, remove competitive threats, renew a current contract and sell additional lines of business’s where applicable
- Work closely with our inside sales department for increased appointments and cross market opportunities
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Rentokil’s programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Manage time and territory effectively
- Work with District Manager and Operations Managers to identify revenue streams in our current customer base
- Prepare sales activity reports accurately and meet deadlines as appropriate
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package and car allowance
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders to visually inspect for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?