Regional Account Executive
Western Exterminators, a brand of Rentokil, is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management and the second-largest commercial-only pest prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality.
We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
We are looking to hire an Account Executive for the Pest Prevention business, a high caliber sales professional who want to join the team on the way to becoming number one! If you are competitive, a great net-worker and thrive on the freedom of cold-calling and prospecting this role is right for you.
Successful candidates will join a results oriented environment where you will proceed through a rigorous training and development program, including the Steritech Institute. Once complete, your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions.
The Account Executive will be calling on a full spectrum of market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing, health-care, retail and institutional. Western provides a great work environment for sales professionals including benefits, a company vehicle, 401k, profit sharing, and a base salary plus commissions. The Account Executive enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, and recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Cold calling and prospecting for new business opportunities
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with Service and Operations personnel to maximize growth opportunities
- Represent yourself and the company brand as a premium provider of Brand Protection Services to your clients and prospects
- Five years experience in Business to Business outside sales
- Two years sales experience in the Pest Control industry preferred not required
- Intermediate to Advanced computer competency, including familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-Point
- Home office with access to Internet
- Will be required to obtain any required industry State licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background check and pre-employment and random drug tests
- Meet the following Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements (Offers are contingent upon verification ofMVR checks):
- A valid driver's license for the last three years
- Maximum of three (3) violations and no major violations in the last three (3) years. Major violations include DWI, DUI, hit & run, homicide, assault, suspension or revocation or license, reckless driving
- No more than 3 violations in past 3 years with no at-fault accidents - No more than 2 violations in past 3 years with one at-fault accident
- No more than 2 at-fault accidents in the past 3 years with no violations Preferred
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience in generating sales through cold calling and prospecting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Previous negotiation and presentation skills - Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills