Responsible for maintaining client data to ensure flawless client and internal operational support. Will act immediately on instructions from client and Brand Standards account management team to ensure client data is updated and accurate at all times. Will coordinate all client activities with the assigned account management personnel or other Brand Standards leadership. Requires strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with client contacts and Brand Standard team members, as well as excellent organizational skills with attention to detail. The administrator must be proficient in all Windows/Microsoft applications and database management with emphasis on Excel experience. Must be able to learn and become proficient in all Steritech data systems related to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the administrative data entry functions related to assigned clients, including new client set-up, location set-ups, store openings and closings.
- Respond to client communications and assistance for support, both phone messages and emails within 24 hours.
- Update pricing, durations, and create new services as instructed by the Account Management and Operations teams.
- Manage client announcements, client buffers, round generation, black-out dates/times, and other service parameters according to the terms established in the statement of work.
- Validate client data, including work order generation in data systems.
- Validate correct billing on a monthly basis.
- Create client documents related to additional services, such as readiness audits, franchisee requested services, small client sales, price increase letters, etc.
- Maintain client documentation including signed agreements, statements of work, client desk tops and any other documents required to ensure business continuity for the client.
- Monitor client deadlines, such as open work orders and round end dates, to ensure client expectations are met.
- Monitor audit scores and schedule re-audits based on client deadlines.
- Assist Vertical Leader and others on the Vertical team to provide world class service to Brand Standards clients.
- Assist Operations team, including Logistics and field personnel.
- Immediately communicate any concerns which may adversely impact Brand Standards Operations and/or clients
- Assist with Brand Standard Support Services projects, such as new client implementation, mass changes, and new system implementations.
- Act as back-up for other Brand Standards Support personnel to ensure client and back office support when other personnel are out of the office.
- Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets—both standard and ad hoc reporting as necessary to support client activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
ability, and/or background required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and to organize work to consistently meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must exhibit a high degree of accuracy when entering and maintaining data in systems
- Must demonstrate on-brand behavior and superior customer service skills both internally and externally
- Must be proficient in the use of all Windows/Microsoft applications
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Must pass criminal background check
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or other related fields
- 3 years experience in a similar administrative role
- Strong experience with Excel and pivot tables