Do you enjoy cold calling? Have a knack for developing new business? Have experience selling services to national commercial clients? Are you good at cultivating and managing a high activity pipeline of prospects? If this sounds like you, learn more about our National Sales Executive position.
Steritech is the market leader in food safety and customer experience assessments and is a division of Rentokil-Initial, a global commercial services company with operations in 67 countries around the world. Steritech serves more than 60,000 client locations, and we pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality.
We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. Our mission is to be known as the very best at what we do.
Steritech is seeking seasoned, senior-level sales professionals to prospect and sell Brand Standards services to national clients in a range of industries including restaurant, hospitality and food service establishments. Ideal candidates have extensive sales experience, including the hunting and prospecting of national accounts, board-room presence, strong business acumen and deal-making, and are driven to succeed. This position is 90% new business development and 10% account management.
The National Sales Executive is responsible for generating market growth in assigned market segments, including quick-service and fast casual restaurants, full service and contract dining, grocery and convenience stores. Successful candidates for this position will demonstrate proven sales track record with larger, complex accounts with multiple locations. The National Sales Executive will join a results-driven environment and proceed through a comprehensive training and development program. Upon completion, the assignment for the National Sales Executive will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading programs.
Steritech provides a great work environment for sales professionals including health benefits, a company vehicle, 401k, profit sharing, and a base salary plus commissions. The successful individual enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition and rewards for achievement.
If you are highly motivated, have experience developing a strong sales pipeline, and enjoy selling game-changing services
- Delivers targeted sales results
- Researches, analyzes and canvasses the market for prospective clients - Develops, maintains and uses prospect tracking systems
- Contacts prospects and conducts meetings to promote Steritech and the services we provide
- Designs, prices, and generates proposals for service programs
- Maintains involvement in targeted associations and trade organizations
- Documents all sales and sales activity
- Travel will be appx. 70 -80%
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- The individual must live near a major airport
- Four years minimum experience in an outside sales role
- Proven and verifiable track record in sales and customer service
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This position is based from home and will require overnight travel
- Must pass pre-employment Background Check/MVR and pre-employment and random Drug Tests
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Five or more years of sales experience is preferred
- National sales experience is preferred
- Experience in the services industry is preferred, experience in the food and hospitality industry is a plus
- Board-room level presence and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Consultative selling skills: ability to listen, understand clients' needs, and position effective solutions
- The discipline to be self-managed with a burning desire to succeed