We look for District Managers who can provide the leadership to develop colleagues and achieve growth, productivity and profitability goals of the District.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
A. Deliver Results-Ensure that we achieve Rentokil NAPC Termite Revenue and Profit projections and objectives and the discipline, organization and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
B. Act Commercially-Have the ability to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer focused decisions. Analyze problems thoroughly and make good and timely decisions.
C. Manage Yourself-Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands. Display courage when required to make tough decisions.
D. Coach and Develop-encourage the long term development of our Organization to build capacity. Provide structure and consistent fair feedback to colleagues within division and through support organization (Administrative, Sales, Technical and Operations).
E. Work with Others-Build relationships with the Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, District Managers, Regional Managers, and Marketing colleagues to achieve our mission.
F. Display Leadership-Inspire others to achieve the company objectives and hold them accountable for high standards of performance. Make our sales team effective and hold individuals to account.
Reports to Regional Manager, take direction from, and gives periodic updates concerning the profitability and status of the total business unit.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ability to speak, write, read and comprehend, insecticide, and other pesticide labels, and training materials printed in English.
2. Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
3. Use OSHA mandated personal protective equipment.
4. Visually inspect for pests and provide accurate diagnosis.
5. Use application equipment; power hoses, power tools etc..
6. Work outside and inside buildings, and tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
1. Proven leadership and management skills.
2. Responsibility for running a business or business unit.
3. Sales and sales management experience helpful.
4. Team building and continuous improvement techniques and training.
5. Possess a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company criteria. .
6. Acquire Pesticide Applicators License within 6 months of start date or as soon as possible from state location.
7. Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
Internal candidates must first notify their immediate supervisor and then contact person listed.