The Data Analyst (DA) is a position on the Analytics Team reporting to the Director, Insights & Analytics. The DA has primary responsibility for analyzing client data for specific insights that will enable the client to make better business decisions.
Examples of these types of analyses include:
(1) Evaluation of assessment results for predictive/prescriptive analytics,
(2) Correlation of assessment results to outside data sources,
(3) Comparison of assessment data to results from a given client’s peer group,
(4) Analysis of factors associated with assessment results to determine specific relationships,
(5) Monitoring Specialist metrics to advise the client team on potential concerns, and
(6) Routinely advising on adherence to specific service level agreements.
The DA role is client facing, and may require attendance and presentations at business reviews and other client or internal meetings in order to strengthen the relationship with the customer. The DA will work closely with the rest of the client team to ensure seamless communication and delivery of results.
In addition, the Data Analyst must develop an in-depth understanding of the Brand Standards business, Steritech protocols and procedures and specific customer brand requirements to ensure a high level of service to the client and to facilitate excellent communication between Steritech and all levels of the client organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability, and/or background required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.