Are you looking to start your career with a growing company? We are looking to hire Customer Service Specialists to answer calls who are courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to our customers. We specialize in providing pest control services to residential and commercial customers.
We strive on delivering world class service and are looking for candidates who have customer service experience. We provide a full training program with clear and achievable career advancement path.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to:
- Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
- Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
- Confirm, schedule and re-schedule services for the customer
- Set sales appointments for new customers
- Answer billing questions
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with Service and Sales
- Sell the value of our services and suggest upgrades to service
- Smile while talking on the phone
Successful Customer Service Representatives will:
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
- Demonstrate multitasking skills to enter accurate data and type while speaking with customers
- Remain calm and able to work under pressure when busy and help other team members
- Self manage daily tasks and workload
- Show a high level of personal organizational skills
- Balance customer demands with Service and Sales team requests
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability